During these unprecedented times, I’m writing to offer our support and care. It’s been a difficult time for agencies, marketers, and businesses. Our hearts are with you. At Traject, we operate with a “People First” mindset. We lean on this now, more than ever, as we help our employees, customers, and communities navigate this uncertain time.
Since March 9th, all Traject employees have shifted to remote, at-home work. After ensuring our employees’ safety, we shifted our focus to how we can help you, local businesses, and our communities. Here are some things we are offering to help:
Configuring our products to better address our new reality
1. GatherUp survey questions have changed. Local businesses now have more flexibility in how they ask for customer feedback. You can find more information about our changes at: Reputation, Reviews, and Customer Feedback During COVID-19. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
2. Cyfe has created an expanded free plan to power new resource dashboards for local communities. These dashboards connect people with local organizations who need help. Interested in building a dashboard or seeing the ones that already exist? Go here or check out our twitter.
3. Grade.us is providing templates to help local businesses adjust their messaging regarding the pandemic. The templates provide updated business information and ask for gift cards to get the help they need to stay afloat. Check out our blog for more details.
Offering resources to help agencies and business owners
1. We’ve compiled a comprehensive list of COVID-19 resources: 91+ COVID-19 Resources For Small Businesses, Agencies, And Individuals.
2. Hosted a webinar about the current environment and its impact on local search. Watch the recap if you missed it the first time.
3. Created a podcast to discuss the “new normal” and showcase how agencies are getting creative and supporting their clients through this difficult time. Listen to Agency Ahead today.
Supporting customers with extended free trials
We are offering Traject customers free, 3-month trials of our other products.* We know this is a hard time for many of you. We hope that this offer helps relieve some of the financial strain of running your business.
If you’re interested in activating this offer, please email COVID@bytraject.com.
A list of all our products can be found below.:
Grade.us: generate online reviews through email and text campaigns
GatherUp: collect customer feedback and online reviews
Traject Social: schedule social media posts across major platforms and track engagement
Traject Data: analyze accurate and high-volume search and reputation data
AuthorityLabs: track keyword ranking across search engines and geographies
Cyfe: Visualize the metrics that matter to you with an easy-to-use dashboard for marketers
*GatherUp includes a 2 month trial and Traject Data is not included
Thank you for trusting your business with Traject. The past few weeks have reminded me of how connected we all are. We will get through this by working together and supporting each other. If we can be better partners for you, please let us know.
I’d like to end with an excerpt from a Rilke poem:
Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror.
Just keep going. No feeling is final.
Stay safe and take care of yourself.
Yours in partnership,